Saving your favourites has failed.


Add programmes to your favourites and compare them to find the programme that suits you best.

International Equine Business Management

Aeres University of Applied Sciences

Bachelor Undergraduate Dronten

Course description

Qualification Bachelor of Applied Science
Field of study Agriculture and environment
Course summary The English-taught bachelor’s degree in International Equine Business Management is a business administration degree closely connected to the Equine industry.
Course description (Next start of this programme: Academic year September 2018- 2019) Business administration subjects make up 70% of the International Equine Business Management course. While horse-related subjects make up the remaining 30%. The focus on equine management makes it easier for students to absorb the information on the business administration subjects such as marketing and economics.
Study subjects Year 1 + Advanced Entrepreneurship + Strategy and Economy + Equestrian Sector Policies in Europe + Marketing and Communication Management for Foreigners + Leadership and Project Management Year 2 + One subsidiary minor to be chosen from the following: - Equine Reproduction Manager - Equine Business Consultant + Financial Management + Thesis + Equine Business Assessment
Course objectives After you obtain your bachelor’s degree, you could work as one of the following, for example: - Consultant - Account Manager Events - Policy Officer for the Government - Financial Adviser within the Equine Industry - Insurance Expert - Stable or Riding School Manager - Equestrian Leisure Manager
ECTS credits 120.00
Duration 2 year(s)
Language of instruction English
Instruction modes case study, excursion, group assignment, group discussion, individual assignment, integration module, internship, literature study, research
Accreditation -

About the institution

Department Aeres University of Applied Sciences
Information about the institution Talent for growth. That is what Aeres University of Applied Sciences (Aeres UAS) from the Netherlands stands for. Our university is rooted in the agricultural and educational higher education. We focus on education, research and sharing knowledge. This is how we contribute to the development of innovative professionals. Professionals who are capable of taking responsible decisions in a complex world, with a natural talent for acting sustainable. Aeres University of Applied Sciences offers Bachelor programmes, a Master programme and a number of short courses. We have three faculties in the cities: Dronten, Almere and Wageningen. We share the same vision and mission, but we each have our own profile and identity. Aeres UAS is part of the Aeres group, which also contains TVET colleges in Agriculture and Aeres Training Centre International (ATCI) in Barneveld. The short coures of Aeres UAS are offered in close cooperation with ATCI and result into a certificate or diploma.


Admission requirements
Language requirements
IELTS overall band 6.0
TOEFL paper based 550
Professional experience required -
Duration 2 year(s)
Application deadlines
Start date EU/EEA Students Non-EU/EEA students
1 Sep 2020 1 May 2020 1 May 2020
Tuition fees
Year EU/EEA Non-EU/EEA Institutional
2020 (FT)€ 2143€ 7029€ 7029

In short, the following rules apply:

  • The “EU/EEA rate” is the regular fee for students from within the EU/EEA.
  • The “non-EU/EEA rate” is the rate for students from outside the EU/EEA.
  • The “institutional rate” is for all students who have already obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree and who want to start a second programme leading to a degree at the same level or at a lower level.
  • Note that FT, PT and D stand for "full-time", "part-time" and "dual", respectively.

Make sure you contact your institution to find out what rate applies to you. The rates listed here are estimates.


Holland Scholarship, Lifelong Learning Programme: Erasmus

For more scholarships, visit:

Course website More information about the course


Contact information for the study programme
Contact information for the institution



Telephone number +31(0)88 020 6000
Course website More information about the course
Institution website -